1. These terms and conditions („Terms and Conditions”) were developed by the owner and operator of the service of www.europedg.com (“Service”) – Europe Distribution Group Sp. z o.o. registered in Kryniczno (55-114), Polna 8 (Poland), VAT-UE: PL9151792044 (“Owner”).
2. The Terms and Conditions define the rules for using the Service and the rules for storage and management of personal data of users of the Service (“User”).
3. The Service is the webpage of the Owner of an informative and promotion nature.
5. The User is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions before using the Service; start using the Service means that the User fully accepts the Terms and Conditions.
6. The Owner informs that all trademarks posted in the Service (logos, logotypes, brand names, etc.), graphics, photos are protected by the law and are used by the Service for information purposes only.
7. The Service contains the content protected by the intellectual property right, in particular the copyright works (the content posted in the Service, graphic layout, graphics, photos, etc.).
8. The Users are obliged to respect the intellectual property right (including copyrights and industrial property rights, such as the rights arising from registration of trade marks) entitled to the Owner and third parties. The User is solely responsible for non-compliance with the provisions of this section.
9. The Service contains a form for sending inquiries (“Form”).
10. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but failure to provide personal data indicated in the Form makes it impossible to use certain features of the Service or response by the Owner upon request. By sending the Form, the User expresses its consent to process its personal data.
11. The User declares that all data provided when filling the Form are correct and true.
12. The User has the right to access, update and request deletion of its data.
13. The Owner provides protection of personal data, as it applies the physical organizational and hardware protection means necessary to assure safety of personal data processed within the Service.
14. The Owner is entitled to disclose personal data administered by it only to the entities authorized under the applicable law.
15. The Terms and Conditions are in force from the time of publication in the Service. The Owner reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the Users. In the case of modification of the Terms and Conditions, they will be provided to the User by posting the new Terms and Conditions on the Service webpages.